The increasing focus on corporate climate initiatives brings both complexity and opportunity. How can companies take the people-centered approaches that they use in their HR and CSR practices and apply them to the way they invest in sustainability and climate resilience? In this session from JFF’s Impact Employer Summit 2022, we’ll explore examples of how and where this is already happening, as well as ways in which leaders can take this work to the next level and unlock true intersectional impact. Speakers:
• David Gelles, Reporter, The New York Times
• Ellen Jackowski, Chief Impact Officer & Head of Sustainable Impact, HP Inc.
• Niki King, Head of Sustainability, Unilever
• Laura Roberts, Director, JFF
• Jarvis Sam, Vice President, Global Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Nike
This conversation was originally featured at JFF’s third annual Impact Employer Summit in April 2022, a dynamic, actionable online experience designed to give leaders new tools for implementing equitable talent management practices that foster corporate resilience.