This webinar was live on 28th March, 2023.
This webinar interviewed a panel of industry leaders who talked about what is working for them, what they are seeing and hearing, and how others can be involved in creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive sector for all.
The panel lead by Maretha Smit from Diversity Works NZ spoke about:
• Why diversity is important to your business and the sector
• The strong business case for focusing on diversity
• What is already working in the sector
• What steps each of us can take
• How the diversity tool can help get you started or re started on your journey
Report gave 5 steps for the sector; in this webinar we are going to be hearing from some industry leaders in this space to talk about what those steps look like in action and how you can apply them in your business or organisation.
The report can be found here:
The tool can be found here: https://www.simpleandengaging.com/ConstructionDiversityRoadmap-tool.html
• Stacey Mendonca – QS Newcrest Construction and Awards chair
• Rick Herd – Naylor Love
• Liz Watson – Stone Roofing
• Cody Pepere – Multi Civil – QS and contract manager
To keep up to date with future webinars like this:
Subscribe to our email list: https://confirmsubscription.com/h/r/8551032176D7AF3F2540EF23F30FEDED
Follow us on LinkedIn: